Answers to frequently asked questions & solutions
Shortcuts in an app developed by Apple that allow you to create automation. You can download our powerful Shortcut, and you will be able to shorten links in a snap and save them directly in your account.
How to install it?
- Navigate to the Tools & Integrations, Shortcuts Integration.
- Make sure you have the Shortcuts app on your IOS device; if not, you can download it from the App Store: Download Shortcuts.
- Download our Shortcut from your account.
- After installation, you will be presented with a configuration screen where you need to enter the API URL and the API key.
- Copy your API URL and the API key from your account.
- After the configuration is complete, you can start shortening links directly from your device with a single tap.
How does it work?
The Shortcut works in various ways:
If you want to shorten the current viewing page, tap the share icon at the bottom of the screen, and it will shorten the current URL. It will copy the short URL directly to your clipboard so that you can paste it somewhere.
To use Siri, copy a link and ask Siri "Shorten Link," and it will shorten the link for you and copy it to your clipboard.
You can also run the Shortcut by just holding a link, then tap on Share, and you will see Shorten Link in the list.
You can easily use a shortcode to shorten links with our WordPress plugin. You just need to...
You can now shorten links directly from WordPress using shortcode. If you don't want to upload a...
You can use Zapier to automate campaigns. By adding the URL to the Zapier webhook, Linko will...