Answers to frequently asked questions & solutions
How to get WordPress plugin?
You can easily use a shortcode to shorten links with our WordPress plugin. You just need to download it from your account and upload it to your WordPress, and that is it.
There is no need to configure it as it will be already configured for you. All of your links will be saved in your account.
Note: WordPress plugin is only available for those who have access to Developer API.
How to Download the Plugin?
- Navigate to Tools & Integration and WordPress Integration.
- Download the WordPress Plugin from your account.
- Go to your WordPress Admin dashboard Plugins, click Add New, and Upload the Plugin.
- The uploaded plugin name is "linkshortenershortcode.zip" and activate it.
- So, the plugin will be named Link Shortener Shortcode.
⚠️Warning: Do not share this plugin with anyone you do not trust, as they will have access to the full API and essentially your account.
You can easily use a shortcode to shorten links with our WordPress plugin. You just need to...
You can now shorten links directly from WordPress using shortcode. If you don't want to upload a...
You can use Zapier to automate campaigns. By adding the URL to the Zapier webhook, Linko will...