Answers to frequently asked questions & solutions
How to create a QR Code?
A QR code is a machine-readable code consisting of an array of black and white squares, typically used for storing URLs or other information for reading by the camera on a smartphone.
How to create a QR Code:
- Go to the QR Codes section.
- Click on the Create QR in the top right corner.
- Now you can customize your QR by selecting your desired QR option,
- Dynamic QR ( Trackable ) or
- Static QR ( Non-Trackable ) and
- Add your details.
- After customizing and branding your QR code, click on the Generate QR.
Static QR code
Static QR codes are useful in situations where the QR code doesn't need to be updated (e.g. during one-time marketing campaigns).
Static QR Codes have an embedded URL with a fixed destination. The URL is part of the QR code pattern, which means you can’t edit static QR codes.
Dynamic QR code
Dynamic QR codes have a short URL embedded in the code, which can redirect the user to the destination website URL. The destination URL can be changed after the QR code has been generated, while the short URL embedded in the code remains the same.
Dynamic QR codes are easier to scan than Static QR Codes because the QR code image is less dense. Unlike Static QR Codes, you can find out how many people scanned your code, or track what type of devices scanned it.